Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue GPS
Half the size: The all new Nautilus LifeLine is less than half the size of our original radio and is incredibly simple to use
- No MMSI & Registration: No special or dedicated base units required. No registration, subscriptions or service fees required.
- Positively Buoyant: Your Nautilus LifeLine floats! It is waterproof in all sea conditions.
- Waterproof: LifeLine GPS is waterproof. It is depth rated to 425 feet with cap closed.
- 5 Year Battery Life: Just keep the o-ring clean and forget about it for the next 5 years!
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty included.
Your gps position accurate to 1.5 metres and a man overboard distress message will be broadcast to all AIS equipped ships up to 34 miles away as well as a special DSC message to the marine radio on your own vessel.
All modern commercial ships and most yachts are equipped with AIS and DSC allowing universal worldwide use of the all new Nautilus LifeLine.
Each LifeLine is programmed at our factory with an MID number allowing automatic AIS functionality as soon as your unit is powered up. Your ship’s MMSI must be loaded with the simple to use built-in optical sensor to activate DSC functionality.
AIS Transmit Power: 1 Watt
AIS Frequency: 161.975 and 162.025 MHz
DSC Transmit Power: 0.5 Watt
DSC Frequency: 156.525 MHz
Messages: Individual Distress Relay, Distress Alert
Environmental Temp. Range: -25°C - +55°C
Waterproof Depth: 425' (130 meter) sea water
DImensions: 2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5" (75 x 97 x 39 mm)
Weight: 4.6 Oz (131g) including batteries
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com View AllClose